Sunday, June 22, 2014

Financial Sorcery With an Advanced Planetary Twist

I recently built a working altar/table of practice based around a couple of books I've found both helpful and intriguing. I've been reading up on Jason Miller's Financial Sorcery and Advanced Planetary Magick and found a way I'd like to blend the two systems together.

Financial Sorcery is Jason Miller's work with the planet Jupiter and how to take control of one's finances, filled with both magic work and plenty of mundane steps to help one succeed. In this book Jason offers up multiple sigils or glyphs with practical purposes such as drawing money, holding onto money, help with legal troubles concerning one's finances or business as well as entrepreneurial growth and marketing one's business. Advanced Planetary Magick is Jason's approach to not only working with Jupiter but the other celestial spheres as well. He includes 49 calls or short invocations or prayers to be recited using the Greek vowels as seeds for the work in the book.

I found these quite intriguing as I own my own small business that I've recently started and wanted to see if I could add a little extra growth to my own business using Jason's book. I generally make about $200 a month on this small business which is fine as I'm just getting started and have almost zero overhead but wanted to see if I could possibly double or at least give a significant increase to the income I draw in from it.

I had the idea to combine these two works together and see what happens. I took the sigils or glyphs of Jupiter from Financial Sorcery and placed them around the outer edge of the altar. I then placed the sigil of Jupiter from Advanced Planetary Magick in the center of the altar.

The idea behind the altar is to use the Calls of Jupiter in conjunction with the different sigils placed around the altar. For example to help find a job I would place a petition with a dressed candle over the Get a Job sigil from Financial Sorcery and use the Corresponding calls in this instance Mercury of Jupiter for better communication, and Venus of Jupiter to win favor over the competition. An offering of incense and alcohol would be placed upon the central sigil of Jupiter to help sweeten ol' Jove up to the idea of lending his assistance to me.

I plan to use a bit of hoodoo tech with this altar as well, using the specialized oils and incense to help push the intention of the work. Want to market your business? A little "Look Me Over" incense and oil on the candle and petition. The IRS breathing down your neck? "Law Keep Away" certainly can't hurt. Of curse products like "Money Drawing" or "Prosperity" will be constant themes to the work as well...it IS a money altar.

I have noticed an increase in my business since simply building the altar and dedicating a space for the workings. Immediately following me setting the altar up and saying a short prayer to Jupiter before I could even leave the room I received a notification from my best buddies at PayPal letting me know I'd made a sale. Of course this COULD have been a coincidence but I honestly felt a playful wink from Jupiter, letting me know that if I make time for him he'll do the same. That wink has become a batting of the eyes as since the construction of the altar I've had a boom of business and in two days made what I usually do in two weeks.

I had planned to do work on this altar both for myself and my business as well as others. When we put an idea out to the universe it often answers, this time it was to answer the call of working for others. My fiance was recently let go from her job due to corporate gree...I mean downsizing so I will be putting this altar to work to help her find work as well as create stable growth for my small business as well as protection for my own day job.

I'll be sure to keep this work updated to provide both a progress report for my own work as well as the work I do on the behalf of others.

My completed altar




Of course if I've learned nothing else from Financial Sorcery it was to not rely on spirit to take care of my problems but to put in the mundane work as well. I've been much more active in the marketing of my business, both online and off. I've been working all the overtime I can get and taking the advice in the book about taking taking control of one's finances and putting yourself in a position of power over your lifestyle and spending habits.

That being said, of course I'll give everyone links to my store and Facebook Page:

My Store
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWanderingFool/

My Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/TheWanderingFoolSS

Hail Jupiter! and of course thanks to Inominandum

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I've seen your post on Wizards Forum and I'm hoping for your success!

    ReplyDelete